What's Happening at Program-BELL Poznan?!

A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen... and this kitchen is delirious.

Monday, November 13, 2006

What You Said About the Film

The Natural:
is a motion picture about a talented baseball player, based on a novel by Bernard Malamud. Released in 1984, the film stars Robert Redford as Roy Hobbs, a farm boy who has a lucky bat made from a tree that was struck by lightning. When Hobbs is a rooky, a surprising incident occurs, setting his career back several years. 16 years later, he tries to make a comeback.
The cast: Robert Redford, Robert Duvall, Glenn Close and Kim Basinger

Your comments:
  • easy to predict; best part: the stay in hospital; not too interesting
  • Even though the plot was not very surprising, I enjoyed the film, and I learned something about baseball (before, I didn't know the rules that much).
  • It was nice to watch it and it surprised me, as I was a little afraid that a "baseball theme" might not be very interesting. I enjoyed it!
  • Predictable. The best character was Memo, she was surprising. The worst was Hobbs' old friend. The worst part of the game was the last game.
  • Predictable, but left me with a positive feeling.
And your final rating:

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Studying the baseball terms before we watched the film really helped!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home